It’s smart business to become a participating contractor. Boost your sales and help customers save energy and money. Con Edison’s new Electric HVAC Program makes it easy for you to receive rebates from Blackman.
How It Works
It’s simple: just sell and install qualified, high-efficiency electric HVAQ equipment from Blackman to any eligible customer within the Con Edison service area.
- All customers within the Con Edison service territory are eligible (ZIP code/account number required).
- Equipment must be verified as eligible at time of sale.
- All systems must be AHRI-matched.
- Receive rebates from Blackman.
- Learn what energy-efficient equipment qualifies for Con Edison incentives.
- Choose to keep equipment incentives or pass them along to your customer as a credit on your invoice.
- Build relationships with customers while helping them improve their homes.
- Increase your company’s visibility by being listed as a participating contractor on coned.com/hvacrebate.